Chairperson of Board of Management: Mr. Sean Feely.
Chairperson of Parent/Teacher Association: Ms. Vicki McGrath
St. Marys S.N.S. Parental Survey 2013
At the request of Mr. Gerry Brown, School Principal
Results of the recent Parental Survey findings – click here
To link to St. Mary's Snr National School website please click here
St Mary's Senior National School
Our aims are:
- To foster an understanding and critical appreciation of the values - moral, spiritual, religious, social and cultural - which have been traditionally accorded respect in society.
- To nurture a sense of personal identity, self-esteem and awareness of one's particular abilities, aptitudes and limitations combined with respect for the rights and beliefs of others.
- To promote equality for all, including those who are disadvantaged, through economic, social, physical and mental factors, in the development of their full educational potential.
- To develop intellectual skills combined with a spirit of inquiry and the capacity to analyse issues critically and constructively.
- To develop expressive, creative and artistic abilities to each child's full capacity.
- To foster a spirit of self-reliance, innovation, initiative and imagination.
- To promote physical and emotional health and well-being.
- To create tolerant and caring members of society.
- To promote a keen awareness of national and European heritage and identity.
Extra Curricular Activities
Gaelic Footbal & Hurling
Recorder & Wind Instruments - Tutor: Mr. Terry Clancy
French: Ms. Elise Eustace
Spanish: Ms. Rocio Chicaiza